Photo contains gifted items – please read my disclaimer here
Hi, loves! Today is the first of three gift guides for this holiday season, and I’m so excited to share them with you! I decided to bring you the gift guide for the ladies in your life first, and I really hope this helps you if you’re struggling for gift inspiration this year. Of course there is so much more to Christmas than giving presents, but mixing and matching gifts from any of these categories would make the most incredible present for gal you’re buying for this year. Happy shopping!
Disclaimer: There are a few higher priced items in this gift guide but I promise you it’s because they’re great value for money and really amazing gifts! I really wanted to keep my gift guides affordable and practical, and also very realistic for the average gift giver like myself. Remember Black Friday is coming up and always check for discount codes before purchasing online – you can almost always save at least 10%. I hope you find it so helpful!
If there was ever a perfect word to describe my personality, it’s homebody. I love love love my home comforts, and I’m pretty sure I’ve got this category down. The White Company’s Winter candle is a must-have for me from November through to March! I live in my Ugg slippers that Matt bought me a few years ago; I’d literally wear them to work if I could. Guys… the Dumbo mug? My heart just can’t take it!
1. Ugg Aynsley Slippers | 2. Quiet by Fearne Cotton | 3. New Look Tinkerbell PJ Set | 4. Neal’s Yard Remedies Bath Salts | 5. Whittard Hot Chocolate Selection | 6. Victoria’s Secret Super Soft Legging Crew | 7. M&S Dressing Gown | 8. The White Company Candle in Winter | 9. Topshop Oatmeal Joggers| 10. Tisserand Essential Oil Diffuser | 11. Anthropologie Sleep Mask | 12. Disney Dumbo Mug | 13. Dunelm Bath Caddy | 14. Chelsea Peers Pyjama Set| 15. M&S Checked Throw
THE LUXURY LOVER
Jewelery is a wonderful gift for the ladies in your life, and just looking at the cute Tiffany & Co necklace makes my heart happy! Fun fact: Charlotte Tilbury’s Filmstar Bronze & Glow has been on my ‘wishlist’ for at least three years, and this limited edition packaging? *picks self up off floor* WOW! It’s so dang beautiful. I
want need it so bad! Oh, and if you’re wondering why I picked Frederic Malle’s Portrait Of A Lady which is crazy expensive? Stacey Dooley wears it. A girl can dream…
1. Topshop MABEL Black Leather Boots | 2. Jo Malone Candle in Peony & Blush Suede | 3. Slip Silk Eye Mask | 4. Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Gift Set | 5. & Other Stories Grey Wool Fringed Blanket Scarf | 6. Missoma Silver Interstellar Bracelet | 7. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow | 8. The White Company Pink Cashmere Socks | 9. Frederic Malle Portrait Of A Lady Perfume | 10. Aspinal of London Grey Saffiano Leather Card Holder | 11. Tiffany & Co Silver Necklace| 12. Monica Vinader Siren Mini Earrings | 13. Dulwich Duck Egg Jewellery Box | 14. Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm | 15. Acne Studios Pink Scarf
THE BEAUTY GURU
Beauty products are a fail-safe product for everyone. Your mum, your sister, your girlfriend, your grandma. Every lady loves a little pampering treat now and then! Emma Hardie’s Moringa cleansing balm is hopefully going to be my treat to myself this Black Friday (20% off is a steal) and I swear by Laura Mercier’s caviar sticks for quick and easy eyeshadow application! How dang cute is that little set?! Lancome La Vie Est Belle is one of my very favourite go-to scents, and such a sweet gift to give this Christmas season.
1. The Body Shop Spa Of The World Blissful Escape | 2. Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic Gift Set | 3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Quad Palette | 4. Babyliss Curl Secret | 5. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow | 6. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm | 7. Bare Minerals Lip Gloss Duo | 8. Rose Gold Zoeva Brush Gift Set | 9. Pixi Best Of Tonic Gift Set | 10. Laura Mercier Mini Caviar Stick Collection | 11. Lancome La Vie Est Belle Fragrance Set | 12. Fresh Hydration Ever After Gift Set | 13. Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette | 14. Omorovicza Rose Quartz Facial Roller | 15. Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Luxe Body Collection
If you know me, you know bee prints and anything with bees on makes me so HAPPY. I just adore those bee print oven gloves, they’re so sweet! The marble and copper bar tools set is the most gorgeous gift for any of the cocktail loving ladies in your life and who wouldn’t just adore a whole hamper of Hotel Chocolat products?!
1. Pinch of Nom Cookbook | 2. Marble & Copper Bar Tools Set | 3. Anthropologie Measuring Spoons | 4. Bella Foster Dish Towel | 5. Saskia Salt & Pepper Shakers | 6. Le Creuset Pink Casserole Dish | 7. Marble Serving Board | 8. Bee Print Double Oven Mitt | 9. Hotel Chocolat Salted Caramel Gift Set | 10. Oliver Bonas Daydreamer Mug | 11. Cath Kidston Christmas Cheer Apron | 12. A DIY Hamper | 13. Pink Marble Serving Board | 14. CrockPot Slow Cooker | 15. Lakeland 2 in 1 Hand & Stand Mixer
An Amazon Kindle Paperwhite is my number one wishlist product this Christmas, and if it was socially acceptable I’d be writing it in my letter to Father Christmas for sure! The lovely team at Gaston Luga gifted me a Parlän backpack earlier this month and I can’t tell you how much I love it; and it’s perfect for travel! Pixi’s DetoxifEYE eye patches are a must when you’re a little tired
or hungover and will definitely leave you looking and feeling your best when you step off any flight.
1. Aspinal Of London Passport Cover | 2. Gaston Luga Parlän Backpack | 3. Taupe Stackers Travel Jewellery Box | 4. Kindle Paperwhite | 5. Chilly’s Reusable Water Bottle | 6. Stojo Collapsible Cup | 7. Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm | 8. Pixi DetoxifEYE Eye Patches | 9. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Rollerball | 10. Apple Airpods | 11. & Other Stories Wool Fringed Blanket Scarf | 12. Longchamp Large Tote | 13. Elizabeth Scarlett Zebra Makeup Bag | 14. Mophie Portable Phone Charger | 15. GHD Flight Travel Hair Dryer
THE GIRL WHO HAS EVERYTHING
Have you smelled Capri Blue’s Volcano candle? No? YOU NEED IT. Seriously, it’s gorgeous!! Disney’s Dumbo Pandora charm is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen in my entire life (I kinda love Dumbo, can you tell?!) and oh how sweet is that Diptyque candle snuffer? I’d feel like a rich housewife putting out my candles with that, hah. The candle and snuffer would be a wonderful gift for that gal who has everything!
1. Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp | 2. Vans Authentic White Trainers | 3. Oliver Bonas Plant Pot | 4. Tropical Palm Safety Matches | 5. Bee Wall Art | 6. Ted Baker Suede & Leather Gloves | 7. Stemless Wine Glasses | 8. Disney Dumbo Pandora Charm | 9. Molecule 01 Fragrance | 10. Oliver Bonas Stars Jewellery Holder | 11. Kikki K 2020 Diary | 12. Les Jardin Picnic Basket | 13. Capri Blue Volcano Candle | 14. Aspinal of London Continental Zip Wallet | 15. Diptyque Candle Snuffer
“It’s not about the gifts under the tree, it’s about the people around it”