Happy, happy Wednesday loves! Today I’m back with another seasonal bucket list, these are some of my favourite posts to write! I’m linking my Winter Bucket List here, and my Spring Bucket List here. We ticked off so many things from our Spring bucket list this year, and I already have tons of ideas for the things we want to do next year! We especially loved seeing the cherry blossoms at Alnwick Garden, taking all the road trips and celebrating our 25th birthdays. There were unfortunately a lot of things we didn’t get round to, as we were super busy the past few months and it kinda feels like we barely stopped. We have very high hopes our Summer will be way more relaxed, and we really want to spend so much more quality time together! There’s already so many fun things planned in for Summer already, and tons more we’re hoping to do!
– Visit Croatia! We go this coming Monday, UGH I’m so excited!! And thankfully no longer feeling stressed
– Play mini golf… and ideally beat Matt (haha that will never happen)
– Have a picnic in the woods
– Take a road trip to a new city
– Book a city break to Lisbon. We couldn’t confirm dates last season so hopefully we’ll be able to go in late Summer!
– Have a huge BBQ with both our families at Matt’s grandma’s house
– Visit the Lake District
– Go on lots of hikes
– Spend lots of time reading outside in our hammock*
– *Buy hammock
– Prioritise breakfast dates. This is literally in every single bucket list because we love going out for breakfast
– Wear less makeup when it’s hot
– Visit Bolam Lake on a hot sunny day
– Matt is running a 5k! I’m so proud of him and I can’t wait to cheer him on from the sidelines 🙂
– Spend a hot sunny day picking baskets of fresh fruit from Brocksbushes Farm
– Wear lots of yellow clothing
– Visit Matt’s family down South, I’m SO EXCITED
– Go wine tasting
– Take a road trip through the Scottish borders, stopping off at any little towns we fancy along the way
– Eat dinner outside during the warm evenings
– Make s’mores. This post from Savannah inspired me last year, we definitely need to try to re-create some of these!
– Play tourist in our own city. This is one of our favourite ways to spend the weekend
– Watch as many beach sunsets as we can possibly squeeze in
– Go for afternoon tea at Spanish City
– Visit a waterfall
– Shoot more in-front-of-the-camera content
– Enjoy a day at the spa
– Spend an afternoon at a Summer fete. Definitely not just for the mini sugared donuts…
– Shop fresh produce at a local Farmer’s Market
– Spend a day at Cragside
– Go for lots of early morning beach walks
– Enjoy August bank holiday at the Quayside
– Eat ALL of the ice cream from Arrighi’s. It’s literally the best thing ever
– Spend a rainy day watching movies and eating popcorn in bed. It is Summer in England, after all!
– Go to NUFC games once the season starts again
Thank you so much for reading! I hope this post gave you lots of fun ideas of things to do this Summer, especially if you live in Northern England! I can’t wait for another fun season, and this year I’m determined to embrace every second of Summer! What are some fun things you have planned this year? Do you also write bucket lists to be able to get some kind of plan in place? What else should we try to squeeze in?!