Happy Sunday, loves!
I am SO happy to have the weekend off, I’m ready for Christmas break already. Matt is unfortunately working all weekend, so we made the most of a Friday night in watching I’m A Celebrity. I was also very grateful for a cosy morning together yesterday before he went to work! I spent the afternoon doing a little more Christmas shopping, blogging and caught up on my shows, then when he got home we had a late night pizza party. Today I’m going to have a ‘running errands’ and blogging day while Matt’s at work, then tonight we’re getting a takeaway, yay! The dark mornings and nights are throwing me off to the extreme, I just feel like the days are never-ending! It’s also gotten SO cold here, it really feels like Winter now. Matt and I have however been loving all of the cute nights in, snuggled up with Christmas candles burning and watching I’m A Celebrity, it’s bliss! I hope your weekend involves lots of fun?
This is my first official Christmas post on my blog and I’m so excited about it! I have spent the past few weeks finding lots of ideas for beautiful presents at all different price points. Of course Christmas is about so much more than presents – it’s about being with the people you love most in the world, and celebrating the reason for the Season together. I do however LOVE giving gifts and I find so much joy in seeing people’s reactions to things you’ve carefully picked out for them.
I’ve curated a list of present ideas, by category, for all of the lovely ladies in your life. There’s something for girlfriends, mums, mother-in-laws, grandmas, aunts, cousins, neices and your best friends, as well as anybody else you might have on your list! I have to admit lots of the items listed in this post are gifts I’d love to recieve, or would love to give (I am!) but that’s the whole point, right? I’ve also added a section in here for couples gift ideas, they always seem so much harder to find, right?!
My gift guide for the wonderful men in your lives will be up on Wednesday, so make sure to come back and check that out too! I hope you enjoy and get some inspiration to get those final presents on your list.
The Beauty Fanatic
1. Jo Malone Cracker
2. Elemis Cleanse & Go Skincare Set
3. Laura Mercier Luxe Indulgences Body Creme Set
4. Kylie Cosmetics Chill Baby Eye Shadow Pallet – I may have bought this for myself this on Black Friday… it’s so beautiful! I can’t wait for it to arrive.
5. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set
6. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
7. Feel Unique Little Beauty Parcel – Boutique Edit
8. YSL Black Opium Perfume
9. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Travel & Starter Set
10. Jo Malone Orange Bitters Perfume
The Sporty One
1. Fitbit Alta HR
2. Nike Trainers
3. Sweaty Betty Simhasana Sweatshirt
4. Gym Membership
5. Sweaty Betty Eco Yoga Mat
6. Under Armour Headband Sets
7. Apple Air Pods
8. Sweaty Betty Gym Backpack
9. Lulu Lemon Align Pant Leggings – I think these are worth every penny!
10. Swell Pink Water Bottle
The Technology Lover
1. Amazon Echo Dot
2. Tile Keyring
3. Fujifilm X-A20 Camera
4. La Cie Portable Hard Drive
5. Oral B Genius 9000 Rose Gold Toothbrush – Matt bought me an electric toothbrush a few months back and I love it way more than I ever thought was possible.
6. Samsonite W Zalia Laptop Backpack
7. Purest Naturals Oil Diffuser
8. iPad Mini
9. Anker Power Bank
10. Babyliss Curl Secret Rose Gold
1. VS Pink Sherpa Blanket
2. Kate Spade Thermal Mug
3. The White Company Winter Candle
4. Calvin Klein Leggings
5. Boux Avenue Pyjamas In A Bag – I can’t recommend these enough! I have three pairs, they’re PERFECT (and they wash so well).
6. UGG Slippers
7. & Other Stories Sweater
8. VS Pink Sherpa Sweatshirt
9. The White Company Hot Water Bottle
10. M&S Dressing Gown
1. GoPro Hero 7
2. Rose Gold Scratch Map
3. Elizabeth Scarlett Makeup Bag
4. Jewellery Roll
5. Matt & Nat Sublime Wallet
6. Rayban Sunglasses
7. Moleskin 2019 Diary
8. North Face Gilet
9. Aspinal of London Passport Cover
10. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack – I love these! I’m definitely going to pick one up for travelling before Matt & I go to the Caribbean next year.
The Luxury Lover
1. Mulberry Scarf
2. Gucci Silver Interlocking G Earrings
3. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Candle
4. Lancome Rose Highlight – this is the most extra highlight but WOW it’s so pretty. *heart eyes emoji, all day, every day*
5. Desmond & Dempsey Pyjama Set
6. M&S Black Cashmere Jumper
7. YSL Card Holder
8. Missoma Silver Initial Necklace
9. COS Cashmere Socks
10. Charbonnel & Walker Sea Salt Caramel Truffles
1. Anthropologie Dish Towel
2. Eat Smart Cookbook by Niomi Smart
3. Godiva Chocolate Box
4. Reservations at a restaurant (Tomahawk Steakhouse is SO good if you’re in the North East)
5. Nutri Bullet
6. Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer
8. Edinburgh Gin Rhubarb & Ginger
9. Whittards Luxury White Hot Chocolate
10. Oliver Bonas Marble & Copper Bar Tools Set – I can’t wait to buy these for Matt & I’s home next year!
The Cute Couples
1. Diptyque Sapin de Lumiere Candle
2. Emma Bridgewater Mr & Mrs Mug Set
3. Hotel Chocolat Hamper
4. Anthropologie Marble Cheese Board – I LOVE this so much.
5. Grey Throw Blanket
6. Peaky Blinders Box Set
7. Make your own hamper. Just add a bottle of wine and nice glasses, a candle and Belgian truffles, you’re good to go!
8. Kate Spade His & Hers Stemless Wine Glasses
9. Oliver Bonas Pink & Grey Vase
10. A Spa Day For Two
Stocking Fillers (£20 or Under)
1. Hotel Chocolat Roly-Poly Chocolate Robins
2. Molton Brown Exquisite Treats Cracker
3. Elin Hilderbrand Book(s)
4. Beauty Blender
5. Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
6. DW Home Candle
7. This Works Seventh Heaven Set
8. Pixi Glow Tonic Mini – one of my best beauty discoveries in 2018!
9. Gordon’s Pink Gin Set Mini
10. Garnier Sheet Mask
11. Yankee Candle Vanille Cupcake Air Freshener
12. Anthropologie Geode Coaster
13. Niomi Smart Hand Cream
14. Radox Acai Berry Bubble Bath
16. Invisibobble Pack
17. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk
18. Victoria’s Secret Underwear
19. Dream Handbook
20. Radox Acai Berry Bath Salts – the dreamiest bath product, and it’s SO inexpensive!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you found this helpful! Have you bought anything in this list for any of the special ladies in your life? Do you have any other must-have gifts on your to buy or to recieve lists?! Happy shopping!